Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Willard Bay

Boating at Willard bay


The best part had to be when Brady had Kade, Kenley, and Kate out on the tube. My worst fears came true. Somehow the tube went under and everyone except Kenley got thrown off. I have never seen such scared kids in my life!!!!! Kenley was screaming bloody murder for Kade and Kate. Brady was a trooper and calmed them down in the water while Kenners hung on for dear life while grandpa circled around to pick up the crew. I must admit that it was scary, but after we knew everyone was safe I was laughing so hard!!! We have to talk them into even going out on the tube because they are afraid it will tip over. What better way to overcome your fears, right?! We did make them go right back out and see that it was safe. Good times!



Everyone minus Justin and Miles- who was home sick with strep throat. Wouldn't be a trip home if someone didn't get sick!!

0 comments: