Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Snow basin

I have lived in Utah 24 of my 30 years. I had never been to snow basin. I am not a fan of skiing - I just hate being cold ( it has nothing to do with the fact that I snow plow so hard every time I've been that I can barely walk the next day). It was amazing!!!!!!!! The views from up top were so beautiful!! Going in the summer is for sure something I can do!




Riding up the tram. We stayed on this and rode it a couple of times. The kids had a blast!!

I have the cutest mom and dad in the whole world!






We packed lunches and enjoyed some amazing views. All of us had flip flops on - not really hiking shoes, but managed to walk around some of the trails.










Miles thought we were back at Lagoon!!!!! I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants!!!


I love these kiddos so much its scary



1 comments:

Lu said...

Love the sunglasses! You are all so cute.