Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Utah: Bear Lake

We made it to Utah in one piece!! That was my first time flying alone with all the kids and it couldn't have gone better. They are such troopers!! Kade and Kenley sat in a row with a stranger and part of why they were so good is probably because they have major stranger phobia!! Marcus and Miles were with me and did great.

We headed straight up to Bear Lake to enjoy some relaxation and sunshine! I needed both desperately!! I picked up tons of extra hours to help pay for the trip and needed some downtime!! This was my favorite Bear Lake excursion ever! It would have been perfect if only Justin could have been there!! We sure missed him!

Lots of beach time and boating! My favorite part was when we loaded up all the four wheelers and took a picnic and went exploring. We drove up to bloomington lake and hiked in. It was beautiful!!!!! Miles was a trooper and hiked himself all of the way in. There was a huge rope swing and I was the only adult who did not participate. I had no desire!!! I never have been too adventurous! What can I say? I am a huge wimp!!! I have no pictures of us on the 4 wheelers or at the lake :( It was an amazing day!!!!!


Nicki's mad sandcastle skills



The moms out for a leisurely stroll around the lake


Brady is a trooper! Of course all the kids want to ride with him!


It was the big girls turn. Nicki likes it crazy! I think they got their moneys worth!! I have to admit I was a little nervous at times! I think their faces show that they were too.

0 comments: