Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to school

We had so much fun on our back to school shopping this year. They are definitely starting to form opinions, so shopping is a bit more complicated, but so much fun! I think this is my favorite tradition ever.

Kenley chose to eat at Olive Garden. While we were waiting for our food she informed me that she was going to work there when she grew up. That way she could eat all the breadsticks and white dip that she wants!!






Kade chose McDonald's. The food - not so great - the total experience with my buddy - awesome!





This was before the back to school night that they had. They built a new school and it is AMAZING!!! I really do love the school district that we are in. The entire building is just for kindergarten, !st, and 2nd grade. Their teachers were so nice and it made it seem doable to let them go full day- well, almsot :(





0 comments: