Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last day

The last day in Utah was a total bummer. Of course most of us got sick. I'm talking throwing up so hard and so much that you think your eyeballs are going to pop out sick. It started with me and Nicki, then spread to Justin, Kenley, mom, dad, and Brad. We had planned to have an early Bday party for Marcus and I was determined to carry on. Luckily, I had it pretty easy and threw up the least. We had a pinata and cake and ice cream. I was so glad that everyone still came over even though we all felt like crap! The kids had a great time!

















This picture is at the airport in Baltimore. We had to wait FOREVER for Justin to go get the van. Everyone was spent and this sums up how all of us felt. We had such a great time being with our families!!! It always goes by way too fast. We love all of you so much! Thanks for showing us a great time!!!!!

0 comments: