Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aquarium


The aquarium was by far my favorite thing we did this summer (until we went to Utah anyway!) It is down in Baltimore right in the harbor and it was fantastic!! I seriously felt like we were on some kind of vacation. The setting was just so much fun. There are lots of pictures!






This is us watching the dolphin show


They had a 3D Dora and Diego movie that was so much fun!



Dinner at a pizza joint with a view to die for, not to mention awesome food!!






I really wanted to do the paddle boat. I was instantly sorry because I had to do all the peddling and my legs were BURNING!! We didn't travel too far on these babies - I think they still had fun though.



When we were about ready to leave there was a huge storm!! We waited it out for a while but decided to just go for it! We parked in a parking garage several blocks away so we took a run for it. I have never seen such big raindrops in my life!! The streets were flooded and we got totally drenched!!!! It may have been my most favorite part of the day. We were all laughing so hard, trying to run, but not doing a great job. People were looking at us like we were crazy, but we didn't care!! What an awesome little family I have. It was a perfect day!!

0 comments: