Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lagoon

I know people have mixed emotions about Lagoon. I for one, happen to love it!!!! I have such fun memories of going every year and having the best time. Yes, the lines are long and the people are strange, but I LOVE IT!!! I have never smiled and laughed so hard in my life!! My whole family was able to go plus my aunt Karen. We packed lunch and dinner, saved us a picnic table and stayed ALL DAY and NIGHT! The kids just loved it and were surprisingly brave. Kade wanted to go on everything. I never would have guessed - he was super brave!! Miles was a trooper. He showed little emotion on the rides so you couldn't tell if he was having fun or not. You did find out when it was time to get him off the ride and he started screaming at the top of his lungs. He loosened up throughout the day and even smiled a few times. My favorite moment was when all the kids were riding on Bulgy the Whale and he breaks into a huge grin and raises both arms straight into the air like he is on some giant roller coaster. All the kids joined in and it was hillarious!!! We used our bounce back passes and were able to go again when Justin came. We had such a fun time and yes, I would do it again!! Thanks to my family for the help keeping track of the kids and waiting with them so I could go on some bigger rides too!


















0 comments: