Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yeah for Miles!!!!


Our big guy had a birthday last month. We had such a fun day together! We had a very fancy dinner at pizza hut - Miles ate two whole pieces plus a bread stick. This boy love to eat! Then we came home for the cake. First birthdays are my absolute favorites! I am not a mom that makes a white cake with white frosting so it won't be messy - no sir. The messier the better!! Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! I want him to go to town and get it everywhere!! Well of all my kids, I knew Miles would not disappoint!! I think that the pictures speak for themselves. We love this little man so much! He has been a great addition to our family. He is so different than my other kids. He is an animal. He is walking all over the place getting into everything!! He gets into the cupboards and pulls anything out he can. He chases the kids and growls at them and joins in the wrestling matches like he can take them all. He is just hilarious! He is a big tank full of smiles. We love you Miles!! Happy Birthday!








2 comments:

Heidi said...

He is too cute! What a chunk. The pictures with cake everywhere are great.

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

I still can't believe how HUGE he is!! He is sooo stinkin cute!