Monday, October 12, 2009

The wedding

The wedding
This is the reason we were able to go home. I seriously only took like 5 pictures with my own camera. I was a little busy dealing with four crazy kids running around the temple grounds. It was just a perfect day and I'm so glad we were able to go! You seriously need to check out this website:  heathermickey.com 
Go to her blog and you can see some pictures of the wedding day and the reception.
She is our cousin and is super talented!! Scroll through some older posts too to see Erin's engagement and bridals. I seriously hate being her sister - she is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! Congrats Erin and Shawn! We love you both!!




On a side note, Kenley got sick after the temple. She threw up every 15 minutes the whole night. We tried setting up camp in the backyard with a blanket and barf bucket, but that totally didn't work. I guess the guests weren't too thrilled about seeing her blow chunks. We tried to make it inside once and she totally threw up all over the back porch, right in front of the wedding line. Good times. She was such a trooper and even let us dress her back into her cute little dress and have some more pictures taken. She really was a trooper through the whole thing. She told me that she was probably sick because we had to take too many pictures at the temple. I didn't have the heart to tell her that we were also getting our family pictures, Woodruff fam, and Jenkins fam pictures taken in the next two days!! What a cutie!

2 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

LOVED the pictures on your cousin's blog; she's wildly talented! I hope Kenley's feeling better - give her a hug for me!!

Wade Family said...

How fun, I bet you had a great time in Utah. (Minus the sickness, what would a trip home be like without anyone getting sick?) Your sister is so pretty....but then again so are you all. I loved her pics. on your cousins blog...love the yellow and red. It makes me want to go back and redo what I picked at my wedding. So fun! Kenley is so darn cute...I can't believe how blonde she still is. How fun can't wait to see more pics.