Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun with fam

I know this is a hideous picture of me and all my chins, but pretty funny of Miles. We were at Brady's house and the kids wanted to have a fire. We borrowed some of Kate's pj's and Miles is looking good!! These are some of the pictures that we took while we were in Utah. 




Fun around the campfire!















Here are the Woodruff crew. They have so much fun playing together!!! I just love how they have their arms around each other :)















CRAZY kids! The noise level when they are together is enough to drive you nuts!!



What a goof!!




The bouncer at grandma Lu's. They just love it!
And of course they have to play the Disney BINGO every trip home!
We went to Gardiner Village and they had all of their Halloween decorations up. This is my most favorite time of year. We had so much fun looking at all the silly witches!



Here is the crew with my grandma Jenkins. We all love "great grandma"!
We had a great time, and like always, it went by way too fast. We are blessed to have the greatest families who love and support us in everything that we do. Love you all!!

1 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

I hardly recognize Miles, he's so grown up! (love the jammies too!!)Marcus looks so much older too. Fun trip, wish I could've met up with you... are you going home for Thanksgiving??