Thursday, August 20, 2009

We have been busy busy busy! I swear time goes by so fast these days. We are now just recovering from a lingering cold/flu bug that has finally cycled its way through all six of us. Marcus got hit the worst and had to have some neb treatments. He actually thought they were pretty awesome, so that worked out nicely. Not so nice- sitting in the doctors office for two hours with four sick kids. No- they weren't terribly busy- they forgot about us.  The doctor showed us back to an exam room and said she be right back. Really two hours later she comes back and asks if he is feeling better after his treatments. What treatments? Are you kidding me? All four of them were screaming their heads off and I'm sure I did a little screaming myself and no one heard us? I don't buy it for a minute!  



This seems to be a frequent scene at our house. DIRTY FEET!! No one likes to wear shoes so we get the wipes out and get to work. I guess its my fault, I never have shoes on either!!!





Miles had his late 9 month appointment. He and Marcus both weigh 25 pounds. At least he is now on the charts, that's a first!! Look at the difference in these two. It cracks me up!
He is pulling himself up to everything! It is so much fun ( and work) to watch this guy discover and explore every square inch of our house. He is so much fun to watch. 
And of course everyone is willing to help take care of our little beast!!

4 comments:

Wade Family said...

SO cute....I can't believe that Marcus and Miles weigh the same! I can so sympathize with you at the Doctor. Seriously, you would think when you walk in with four kids by yourself that people would be a little more understanding and try to hurrying things up a bit. You should have let your kids scream so you would have been heard and could not have been forgotten about. You getting ready for the big trip? I bet your super excited, I'm jealous. When do the kids start school?

Hansens said...

I love the last picture. SO CUTE! I am so excited to see you and your family.

Lindsay Family said...

That last picture is so hilarious to me. I love seeing your kiddos. When will you be in Utah? I want to try to make it out to see you. Love you tons!

aliciamae100 said...

the picture of marcus feeding miles is AMAZING! really - it leaves me speechless (how are they related??) but they're both so adorable!!!