Friday, July 31, 2009

A few updates on Miles. He can now do the army crawl. He drags his big body everywhere - including down the stairs twice!! OOPS!!!! He is a maniac and into whatever he can get his hands on. He is such a happy guy, but he sure keeps me busy!! He literally is out of breath when  he moves around - I would be too carrying that kind of weight around :) He also is now taking bottles. After an incident that involved new teeth, nursing, and blood I decided that we better move on to formula for my sake!! The kids love to feed him and are all such great helpers. 

We are coming to Utah in September for about 10 days. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! With me working now, and the kids starting kindergarten I am afraid the trips home will be even fewer and farther in between. Can't wait to see everyone!!!!








3 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

"beaver marks?" that's hilarious - I'm using it! Miles is sooo grown up! Maybe because he's thining out, maybe the haircut, maybe both, but he looks a lot more like Kade and Marcus I think. So handsome!!
When in Sept will you be in UT? I'll be there from the 24th - 29th and really hope you'll still be there. If you are, could we please, PLEASE meet up for a short play date? Afton would be so happy to see her bff Kenley, and I promise I won't take up too much of your time while you're with your family, but I would really LOVE to see you!!!

FRYER FAM said...

when are you going to go in September? maybe i can make a special trip... i miss you terribly
that baby looks just like kaders (jenkins) he is so cute. miss you. tell the kids hi & when & where are you working? i can't believe that they start school.

Melissa Jenkins said...

Miles is getting so big! I can't WAIT to see you all! We miss you and are so excited and are counting down the days that Kate can see her cousins!