Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Marcus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Marcus turned three on Monday. I can't even believe he's three. He is such a spunky little addition to our family!! He is the life of the party and is always making us laugh. We had a great day together - he was loving all of the attention. He got to choose what we ate all day and of course for breakfast he chose doughnuts and chocolate milk. Then after Justin got home he wanted to eat at Chick-Fil-A. When we got home a couple of the neighbor kids came over for some cake and ice cream. They were so cute to him all day - they kept making him cards and bringing over some of their old toys to give him. He was thrilled!! Here are some things about my Marcus that I don't want to forget


1- He absolutely loves spiderman
2- His imagination is incredible
3- He still sleeps in his crib and never climbs out because he is too afraid he will fall. My favorite part of the day is when he wakes up and calls out to me "I'm ready to get out!"
4- He loves to beat up Kade and does a pretty good job when they are "boxing"
5 - He tortures Kenley to no end just like a little brother should
6- He says that "Miles is my best friend I ever sawed"
7 - Thanks to dad he frequently reminds us that he is the "only golden child in the family"
Justin seriously gives Marcus anything he wants - it is really pathetic!
8 - He looks sweet and innocent, but is the most mischevious one in the family!
9 - If I beg him, he will sit on my lap and sing me songs - it just melts my heart
10 - If he thinks he is in trouble, he looks at me with his big blue eyes and says " I love you mom!"
I could go on and on, but I think you get the point - we love this kid!!
I love you Marcus, I honestly love you!!!
Here are some pictures from the day.







3 comments:

Melissa Jenkins said...

Happy Birthday Marcus! We are sad we missed your birthday, but we are so excited to see you in Utah in a week! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRW Sister said...

he is so dang cute! i can't believe he is 3 already! it seems like you were just at my house last week nursing him. where does the time go? so when are you headed to UTAH? what day is Erin getting married? give me some details. i would love to see you, just don't know if its going to happen. Happy Birthday Marcus!

JRW Sister said...

ok don't know why it says that. its shan. going to have to see what happened.