Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random

The kids wake up and immediately want to go outside and play. They stay out there all day and only come in for two reasons: food and potty breaks. They stink so bad by the end of the day! Seriously they smell like wet dogs! I love that they have so much fun together and they love playing with the next door neighbor too. I love summer days and the imagination of kids. These pictures don't capture the true filth or smell, but you get the idea!


A view from one of the walking trails we have discovered


I couldn't get a good picture, because it was dark, but this is Kenley out one night catching fireflies. This has to be one of my favorite things about living in PA. I love to just sit on our porch at night and watch the fireflies. They are so enchanting and the kids just love it too!!

0 comments: