Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday part 2

Here are some pics of the kids opening some of their presents. We had a fun day, despite the fact that Justin was on-call and gone the whole day. He got home in time for us all to go to Chuck E Chesse. Lucky him! They had so much fun and could spend all day there. They got bikes, and were having a blast riding them in the driveway. I know I could ride a bike without training wheels before I turned five, but I guess better late than never! They were so nice to even let Marcus in on the action! I can't believe that my babies will be going to Kindergarten this year. The time has flown by and I'm just trying to enjoy the summer with them before they are officially "grown up."





1 comments:

Grandma Lu said...

Kade and Kenley, I love your bikes, they look so cool!!! I bet you are doing so good at riding them. Have you gone to a park yet so you can ride really far? Next time I come out, you will have to show off all your biking skills OK? Love ya Grandma Lu