Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New goals

I have a lot of catching up to do! The reason I even do a blog is so that everyone back home (wherever that may be) can see what we are up to. Well, that really doesn't work unless I actually keep this thing updated. So, I am going to try and do a post a week. I would like to print this out as a journal/scrapbook someday so that the kids can remember this adventurous time we are having. I don't want to just skip to present time, because a lot has happened. Mom, make sure you scroll down to see all the new posts, I know at least you will appreciate it if no on else does!!!! Hold on and enjoy the ride! 

2 comments:

Lindsay Heitz said...

Amber, I love seeing all the cute things that you are doing with your kids. It gives me hope that one day I may be able to handle 4 kids. Seriously how do you do it? How do you do it??? Two kids leaves me so exhausted at the end of the day.
You are such a good mom! And you have 4 of the cutest kids. I wish we lived closer so that our kids could play together.

FRYER FAM said...

yeah. i always love to see a new post from the woodruffs. i really like that goal. i can't believe how big your baby is getting. he looks so much like you. all that dark hair still too. the others are all such blondies. we miss you guys all the time. Mitch loves to look at this too & talk about his friends.