Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are a few pics from our adventures last night. The kids had a great time and got loads of candy. This is the best picture of the three of them, despite Kenley's closed eyes. They had had enough picture taking by now and trick or treaters were starting to come. Huge difference from Halloween last year-the kids were not shy at all. They actually spoke to people when they answered the door! It was a lot of fun and no complaints about the walking from any of the kids. I was especially impressed that Cinderella walked the whole time in her high heels without any problems:) I think you could hear the click clack of her shoes in the next county! She loved it though and even got to wear a little bit of mom's make up. Mr. pirate had a permanent grin on his face the whole time. He was so proud of his whiskers! Our not so baby anymore giraffe wanting to eat every piece of candy he got as soon as they put it in his bag. Thanks to grandma for staying home with Miles so we could go out together!




6 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

love the costumes! Kenley really does look like cinderella. :) Kade looks like a teenager with the facial hair!! Marcus couldn't be cuter. I'm sure they got TONS of candy looking as darling as they do.

FRYER FAM said...

ok. so this makes me miss you guys so much. Kenley is the best Cinderella ever, Kade is one tough pirate(I can't get over how much he looks like your dad)& Marcus is the sweetest little giraffe I have ever seen. I want to squeeze your little babe. I can't get over all that dark fuzzy hair. I love it! I would love a full head of hair on one of my kids. glad you had a fun night. Mitch says to tell them hi.

Anonymous said...

I think you're the cutest trick or treaters ever! Kade, I thought you were a real pirate! You even have whiskers. Kenley you are a princess every day! I love your earrings and make up. Your daddy is going to have to chase the boys away. And Marcus, what a cute giraffe! I think all the giraffes at the zoo should be as fun to look at. I'll bet you had a great time going trick or treating with mom and dad. We missed you here. Hunter was The Hulk and Tanner was a fireman dressed up in a yellow slicker. They sure liked your pictures! Baby Miles looks cuter than ever. Give him a big hug and kiss for me. Love, Kitty Grandma

Wade Family said...

Love the costumes. Hope you all had a happy halloween. I am sure your kids loved it as much as mine did. Wish we could have all been in Arizona together to celebrate.

Mandy said...

Amber, Alicia has you on her blog so I have to peek at your cute kids and fun new life. Congrats on the new addition! Look at all that hair, I can't believe it! I hope you guys are enjoying the different scenery. It was still 90degrees here on Halloween but is finely getting cooler. Take care!
Mandy Balls

Lindsay Family said...

Am, I really don't know how you have the time to blog right now with your new baby and all. Maybe it is that you have your mom there to help you. Enjoy her! Your kids look great! kalie