Friday, November 14, 2008

Blessing Day

First of all, I know there are two of the same pictures on this post, but I'm retarded and couldn't figure out how to change it! We blessed Miles on Sunday and just wanted to share a few pics. It was a great day and so fun to have some of our family here with us. I can't believe how fast 3 weeks has gone by already and how much he has changed. I wish they could just stay little forever! He is such a good baby and he has brought so much joy into our home. We love you Miles!!!!!




7 comments:

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

Oh my goodness!!! He looks exactly like Justin!! wow!!

aliciamae100 said...

sweetest, cutest, dearest little guy. you look awesome, Amber! sure miss you!

Zach and Erika said...

such a cute family!

Lindsay Heitz said...

Amber, he is the cutest little thing. I always get so jealous when I see these little babies with so much hair. Mine are bald until they are two. He is so stinkin cute! I can't believe you have four kids now. I hope you are handling everything well. You are such a great mom.

Heidi said...

Cute pictures. You look great! How are you handling 4 kids and the first year of residency? Good luck!

Lindsay Family said...

you guys look great. Congratulations!

FRYER FAM said...

Am. i am loving the new hair! i miss doing it. Miles is so dang cute. i think he looks like a jenkins. i am glad that you had a great day. i miss you guys so so so much! i am really going to call you so we can talk. i feel bad i haven't yet. is your mom still there? what are your holiday plans? love ya.