Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas

I think I did like 10 posts in the last 3 days!! I just wanted to get all caught up!! I thought that all of these pictures got deleted off or our camera. So even though there is a lot to look at, I'm just glad we still had them! For almost six weeks straight someone in our family has been sick. We are sick and tired of being sick!!

Christmas was awesome! The kids got more than enough and we just had a lot of fun hanging out together. Kids make this time of year so magical - I just love it!




Don't mind the crazy mom in the background trying to get out of the way!

2 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

who's the tall kid in the last picture??? surely not baby Miles!
I love the picture of Kenley with her Taylor Swift CD. so grown up...

Sorry to hear you were all sick; I hope you guys are all better and stay that way!

Wade Family said...

Loved reading through all your posts. It is so time consuming playing catch up, but you did awesome. I am still not even to Thanksgiving. Looks like you had some fun times during the holidays. I hope Justin was able to be to some of those fun events. I loved the pics. of Miles by the tree that is so perfectly describes Bryton as well. The kids are all so darling. Oh and Santa did a great job on the gifts Marcus and Jackson got the same thing...must be the age? Hope you all get feeling better I hate illness!