Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had some goodies to deliver so I bribed the kids to help me and promised we would go to Chick-fil-A after. They wanted to dress festive and boy did they!! I even had a red shirt on. We were the hit of the fast food chain!! I think everyone we passed made a comment. Though I was kind of embarrassed, the kids loved it!




We had a great time having our traditional Christmas Eve picnic. Nothing special - I have just done it every year for my whole life and I love it!!! It would be even better if we were home with everyone, but we still know how to have a good time!!!!!


The kids got to open two presents on Christmas Eve this year - the traditional pj's and the awesome blankets that grandma Lu made them. They were both a hit!! The kids drag those blankets everywhere!! They are so warm and cozy!!



What a cheeseball!!!

Just hanging out in the lazy susan!

0 comments: