Thursday, March 26, 2009

5 month update

Miles is five months and is still as happy as ever! He is such a good boy and is doing lots of fun new things. We went in for our four month appointment last week ( a little late!) and surprise, surprise, he is off the charts again! He weighs 21 pounds 11 ounces. I don't even remember what she said about the height. So we have started baby food and cereal and he absolutely loves it!!! He sure knows how to eat and makes quite a mess in the process. This is one of my favorite stages ever! For some reason I just love feeding them baby food. He loves all the veggies and isn't quite so sure about fruit. We set up this bouncer for him and he LOVES it!!! He is a bouncing fool!



First time having cereal was not a real success. He does a lot better now, I promise!!!
Now for the sad news: his hair is falling out!!! I was hoping so bad that it wouldn't, but every time I get him out of bed there is more hair stuck to his blanket. It really is depressing to me, the exact same thing happened to Marcus. I'm thinking about collecting the hair and trying to glue it back on the sides. What do you think? He still has a mop on the top, but it is looking stranger every morning. I'll have to get some good pictures to show what I'm talking about. I guess I'll just enjoy the kitty hair for as long as I can. Why do babies have to grow up?

3 comments:

Wade Family said...

He is so stinkin cute. I am with ya on the hair loss but he still has so much. Bryton lost his a lot sooner. I cannot believe he is 21 lbs. Bryton just weighed in at 14 at seven months....seriously what am I doing wrong?

aliciamae100 said...

Shave it!! Just kidding - you know I coulds never do that. :) Look at Afton's strings! Has he been sleeping through the night since we left?

erin said...

hey amber, you have a beautiful family! and i can't get enough of chub-babies... just more to love. :) hope you are doing well! erin (skeen) burton