Thursday, August 7, 2008

Because it's been so long since I updated this blog I've decided to post a bunch random pictures of things we've done over the past month or so.  Whenever Justin is off work we make an effort to do some fun things with the kids.  We have learned, or should I say been compelled, to find FREE entertainment.  If any of you watch "Jon & Kate plus 8" then maybe you'll recognize some of the pictures.  This park is called "Cocoa Castle Park" and it was on one of the episodes, so thanks to my obsession with that show we took a trip there today.  The kids had a great time, and the park is pretty cool!!  
We have settled in and are enjoying living here in PA.  The ward has been great as well as some of the wives' of fellow residents.  Justin is doing his Emergency Medicine month now and is the lucky resident who gets the 3pm to 3am shift.  We miss everyone and hope you enjoy our blog!

Still best buddies!!

It got a bit warm after lunch and Marcus was pooped!





Kade at Perry Dell Dairy
"dirt-sliding"
Kade at Cocoa Castle


Kenley helping me make peach cobbler for family night
Notice who's closer!!
A day at Lake Redman
We let them get dirty on the hills behind the house
One of the slides at Cocoa Castle
Marcus and his favorite hippo
Marcus and Kade love playing blocks together.  Marcus' favorite part is "bonking" them down.
Wearing Daddy's hat
Marcus is probably the bravest of them all with the baby cows
Lake Redman watching the ducks

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You were like 5 minutes away from me, if that. You should have called and stopped by. Cocoa Castle is very fun. I must say you look very good!!

Zach and Erika said...

I love your belly! It looks like you are having fun. Cute cute pics

Anonymous said...

Howdy Kade, Kenley, Marcus, Amber and Justin! WOWEE, how fun it was to check your site tonight and see my gorgeous grandkids!! The pictures are so cute, I can't stop smiling. It looks like you're having so much fun! I'm so jealous, you get to discover so many things. That's my favorite thing to do! Amber, you're giving the kids lots of memories--bless your heart! You look so cute, your little belly and all. Wish I was there with you guys. I'd even slide down the dirt hills with you! Talk to you later. Love, Kitty Grandma.

Erin Jenkins Barnes said...

That looks like so much fun! you are such a good mom to do all those fun things with them! You look so cute with your belly, your really skinny everywhere else! I miss all of you guys and love you!!

nickibrad.blog said...

amber!!! thanks for putting those cute pictures up!!! just like everyone else said You look great!!! in one of those pictures of kenley she looks just like you in your pictures when you were younger!! i love you and miss you!! tell them i said hi and justin too love you, nicki

Jodi B. said...

Amber, I can't believe I ran across your blog! It is so fun to see your kids, they are all so big. Last time I saw Marcus, he was a few months old. I really meant to come over while you were at your mom's, but time flew by too fast. It looks like you have a lot of fun things to do in Pennsylvania. I recognize Cocoa Castle park from Jon & Kate (which I'm obsessed with too). Anyways, I hope you don't mind if I keep checking in. Our blog address is djbroad.blogspot.com.
Jodi Broadbent