Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its about time!

So we are here in Pennsylvania and things are finally starting to settle down a little. My mom and I drove cross country with the three kids. Lets just say that we will NEVER be doing that again. I can't thank my mom enough, there is no way I could have done it without her. It took us four days with only minor brake problems. Thanks to "Bilawn" we got those fixed and back on the road. The kids were seriously awesome and they behaved way better than I did!! We are in our new house and we just love everything about it!!! It feels like home (thanks to the HARD labor of my mom and dad!) and we're excited to see what York, PA has in store for us! My camera battery is dead and who knows where the charger is (obviously we haven't unpacked everything yet!) but I'll have to post some pictures of the house and all the improvements my parents made while they were here. My friend Erika reminded me in a comment that I never shared our exciting news! Thanks Rik! We found out that were are having another boy and we couldn't be more pleased!! I was so nervous when I saw the little boy parts on the ultrasound, we had the rest of the kids with us and I was sure we were going to have a serious melt down by you know who! She was so awesome!!! She said "that's OK mom, I guess Marcus just needed a little boy friend to play with!" I was shocked and totally pumped that she handled it so well. We are all excited and Oct/Nov can't come soon enough. I don't know which is worse: being pregnant in Arizona during the 120 degree summer, or here in the sticky, wet 85 degrees. Yes, we are still adjusting to the lovely humidity. Anyway! That is all for now, some pictures will hopefully be on there way soon!! 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Amber! It's Amy Jensen from your nursing school and Vistacare days! I found your blog from Sara's and I had to see what you have been up to. Congrats on making it to residency, the move across country, and having another baby on the way!!! All of that is so exciting. Your kids are all so cute and you look cute too, as usual! Well, I am sure I will be peaking at your blog from time to time. I hope you don't mind!

Wade Family said...

Amber....Congrats! It's crazy we are both having boys again! I am not sure if you heard but Jen is having a girl. Glad to hear that you made it across country, we barely survived two days, I'm not sure how you did four? How is Justin doing? I need to get your email so I don't leave such long comments on your blog! Hope all is well, we miss ya!

Zach and Erika said...

Congrats! I am so glad that Kenley took it to so well. Hopefully we'll get ourselves one of those one day (a boy). I am excited to see the pictures of your new home and what you are up to. Where is York? We will probably be going to Philly for a day the end of August. Are you close to Philly? (Aren't I great at geography?) Good luck to the woodruffs!