Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Preschool and the big 30!

For my turn to host preschool we had the letter "D". So we got out all the dress ups and had a good time. Don't they all look so cute? Marcus is the black spider man. He was very disappointed you couldn't see his face. He told me that he was doing a great smile for the picture!





I turned the big 30 this year. I had to work on my b-day - so we celebrated a day early. The kids were out of school and Justin had the day off. It was really great to be able to hang out all together. We went out to dinner and did a little shopping. This was the cake I made. It was delicious! I drool just looking at it! The bad news is that I ended up eating most of it over the next week, but it was worth the calories!!!

1 comments:

aliciamae100 said...

HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY!!!
Now post the recipe for that amazing looking cake! :)