Monday, January 12, 2009

Checkups


Miles and Marcus both had checkups a couple of weeks ago. Just wanted to show the numbers.
Marcus Miles
23 pounds         16 pounds 4 oz
33 inches tall 23 inches long
3 % for weight         not even on the charts for weight

I just thought it was so funny. These boys are like night and day. The doctor told us that we need to start giving Marcus ice cream every night to fatten him up. I'm sure that will fatten us all up, who can pass up ice cream? Hmm... maybe I should just start nursing Marcus again! What do you think? I think I may have just thrown up a little! :)




7 comments:

Tia said...

It's crazy how different kids of the same family can be! Were your other kids big as babies? They're all so cute! And it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas, too!

aliciamae100 said...

Can Miles even see when he smiles?? His sweet cheeks are so big! Love 'em both!!

Zach and Erika said...

I love chubby babies! Miles is so cute and Marcus is getting big! (Although still tiny...does that even make sense?) Cute, Cute kids!

FRYER FAM said...

that is a crack up. I can't believe how cute they are. i miss you millions! wish we could have seen you during the holidays.

Hansens said...

I really missed you this Christmas. I LOVE all the rolls on Miles. He is darling!!! All of your kids are adorable.

Lindsay Family said...

Is Marcus potty trained? That is not even fair. I love your chunky baby. He is the cutest. love ya

mikkilynn said...

I found myself chuckling after reading your info on your little bag of bones and then scroll down to find the cutest little marshmallow ever! So adorable!