Monday, December 15, 2008

What a tank!!!!!!!

Just wanted to add a few pics of Miles and the kids. He is so dang big! I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. He is so squishy and lovable!!! The kids just absolutely adore him and love getting right in his face! He doesn't seem to mind, he just grins and deals with it. Last week I took him in for a quick hernia check and he weighed 14 pounds 12 ounces. He is only 8 weeks old! Of course he is a hit everywhere we go, between the chubbiness and the hair people can't seem to keep their hands off him. This first picture is almost 2 weeks ago. He has double the rolls now! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!




8 comments:

Wade Family said...

So cute...love the rolls! I think Bryton is actually, finally getting some rolls of his own. Glad you guys had a good thanksgiving. Wish you were going to be in Utah for the holidays but I am going to have to fly home solo with three kids so it ought to be interesting...so don't be too jealous. I know making the trip to Utah will definately not be as frequent as it was living in Arizona for us either, it is just to expensive and to hard with so many kids. Hope Justin gets some time off and that you all enjoy your holidays.

Kristin said...

Amber-
Love the hair, love the rolls! I just love that little baby. You have such beautiful kids. I saw your Mom in Sam's Club a couple weeks ago, but I don't know if she rememberes who I am. You'll have to ask her :)

Lindsay Heitz said...

Um...I don't understand why people give him so much attention. Ok, seriously, if I could I would reach into my computer and grab the little guy and kiss those cheeks till they were raw. Holy cow he is adorable!

aliciamae100 said...

I really love the second picture. He looks like such a little man all tucked in under the covers. The kids all surrounding him couldn't be sweeter. :) Kade and Marcus look like twins from that angle!

Erin Jenkins Barnes said...

Miss you and love you amber! Baby miles is so cute and chunky, i can't wait to meet him!!

FRYER FAM said...

he is such a jenkins! minus the chub. i still can't believe all that hair. did you get our card? i hope i found the right address. miss ya!!!!! happy holidays.

Zach and Erika said...

So cute! I love the chubbiness! Merry Christmas!

Lindsay Family said...

He really is adorable. Miss you. Merry Christmas!