Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to our family Miles Scott Woodruff!!!!

He's here!! Miles Scott Woodruff joined our family on October 21st at 7:31pm. He weighed 7lbs 15 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. It was a long day, but well worth the wait and the 12 hours of contractions!! Justin and I were both about ready to kill the doctor on call. Even though I was contracting every 2-3 minutes there was no change to my cervix, so she refused to deliver, even though I had a c-section scheduled for Thursday. Two days early- give me a break. I've had contractions throughout most of my pregnancy, but nothing like these - needless to say I was a mess by midafternoon!! Sorry! I guess maybe I needed to vent a little:)

Here is our handsome little guy with Grandma Lu - finally opening his eyes



Look at all that hair!! It is so soft and fuzzy. The kids were in heaven "petting" him every chance they could. And check out that double chin and chubby cheeks. Love it! 


Trying to catch another shot with his eyes open




Here is our new family of six!! A little crazy, but we wouldn't have it any other way! We love you Miles and we are so excited to have you in our family!!

More to come.... you can never have enough pictures of your newborn, right!?

9 comments:

FRYER FAM said...

Am he is so dang cute! i can't believe you have 4 kiddos. Where is that dark hair coming from? i guess you had tons of dark hair like that when you were born right? i love it. he is so cute! i will call you soon.
love ya.
congrats!

sp.dandilicious@gmail.com said...

Congrats! He looks so sweet. I hope we get the chance to meet him before too long. I am glad everything went well.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe all that hair he has! 4 kids now!? You will have to tell me how that goes. :) So glad that your mom can be there, and that she was there all ready. Congrats again. He is adorable.

aliciamae100 said...

Can't wait to meet Miles! He is so beautiful!!

Lindsay Family said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't believe all of that hair. You have the cutest little, or big, family. I am glad everything went well and you have a healthy little baby. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Miles Scott! Boy, what a handsome guy! He looks like he has a wig on. Do you know how hard it is to NOT be able to get my hands on him?? That goes for Marcus, Kenley and Kade too! What a gorgeous and awesome family you have. (Course I could be just a little bit prejudiced!) Amber, I'm sure glad that you have the help of your mom. She's a sweetheart to help you out so much! I am a bit jealous though. Kade, Kenley and Marcus you be sure and help your mommy out and help her to take good care of baby Miles. Love you all and can't wait to be able to see you! Love Kitty Grandma.

Jodi B. said...

Wow, that fuzzy head of hair is so adorable! He is one cute little babe. Congrats!

Zach and Erika said...

What a cute kiddo! And a cute family! Congrats, glad everything went well!

Carly said...

He's so adorable! I love his hair. Congrats you guys! I'm so glad that your mom is out there with you, Amber. Moms are the best, huh?